Monday, February 05, 2007

Preview No 2 Went OFF!


Wow, what a weekend.

Man am I pumped, God is doing some awesome things!

Yesterday we had our second Preview Service for Newlife International Church and I was blown away. We had 41 adults and 2 kids. Sure there were some hicups with the tech stuff but OVERALL I was blown away by the roll up. We've deliberately just encouraged word of mouth invitations at this stage cause we're still sorting so much out as a team. I can't wait until we really jack things up for P4 and the Launch!

Nerida - you are the most awesome Pastors wife ever. Full stop. I love the way you love God and set the standard when it comes to loving, serving and caring for people. I'm still amazed you said "Yes," woohooo!

Tim - You are an awesome Pastor! You rock at caring and serving people.

Sam - hey Nerida and I don't know what we'd do without your partnership with the music and your leadership and encouraging people - you rock too, not just on guitar!

Jessica, John S, Hee Suk, Yvonne, Annie, Sonya, Sam J, Ray, Bill C, Zig, and the list goes on and on - I couldn't think of a better team to work with in reaching out to the people of Brisbane with the good news. Thanks for serving and inviting your friends. If I've not included your name, it's only because it's Monday and my brain is fried, completely.

I'm so tired, becasue I'm so excited I hardly slept a wink last night.

Thanks God for using us.

No comments: